A message to our customers about Coronavirus
As we monitor and learn more about the spread of Coronavirus in our city and across Australia, we want to be transparent about what we are doing to protect our customers and employees.
As a dealership, we have been working behind the scenes to make it easier for our customers to interact with us online. Our Customer Relations team is ready and waiting to answer all of your questions as well as send you product videos, all from the comfort of your home.
Not only have we embraced online for our customers, but we have also made big changes in the way we communicate internally between staff and departments. We have enhanced our technology and moved our processes online to minimise face-to-face contact.
We have also enforced strict hygiene procedures across every aspect of the sales and service journey.
- Although we have always practiced cleanliness, all of our staff have been provided additional hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes to ensure their workspaces and offices are cleaned throughout the day and between each customer visit.
- Customers have the option to test drive a car alone, with no staff member present.
- We are implementing virtual test drives and product presentations to enable our customers to learn more about the vehicle they are interested in without having to visit the dealership in person.
- We are fully stocked, with all cars in the yard displaying driveaway pricing and specifications. Feel free to pop in after-hours if you're more comfortable.
- We have extended our Online Enquiry team's hours from early morning to late evening, seven days a week (including Public Holidays) to answer any questions about sales, finance, parts, and service.
- We are introducing steering wheel and gear shifter wrapping.
- Vehicle keys are being placed in plastic zip-lock bags.
- Our courtesy bus will cease operation due to social distancing regulations.
- Our waiting areas are cleaned frequently and we have removed refreshments.
- Our staff is wiping down reception benches including EFTPOS machines between each customer visit.
- We can also take payments over the phone.
At Pickerings ŠKODA we are here to help in any way we can.
We recognise customer service extends beyond the purchase of your car and our aim is to exceed your expectations.
Please feel free to contact our exprience team with any question you might have about buying, servicing and driving a ŠKODA vehicle.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.